Don’t leave your pivot dreams at the front door
You might know of the pivot door as an excellent entry door or doors for exterior use. Nowadays however, leading architects and designers worldwide are adopting the pivot door as an incredibly powerfull design statement for interior use, as you could see in this video.
Architects and designers now utilize pivot doors for a wide range of interior applications such as, livingroom doors, wine cellars, pivoting walls, double doors, and many more.
Take a look at some beautiful and creative interior applications for pivot doors
Advantages of an interior pivot door
- Suitable for new and existing situations, both modern and traditional and residential or commercial
- Nothing in the floor and nothing in the ceiling: an in-the-door pivot solution without distractions from the doors’ design
- No more slamming doors but controlled, smooth door movement
- No latches needed
- Any imaginable application is possible: from beautiful and elegant room dividers and pivoting walls to floor-to-ceiling doors of any size
- All the design freedom you could possibly desire
- Cost-effective installation that only takes 30 minutes on-site
More pivot door applications
As mentioned above, a pivot door is genuinely suitable for any type of application. No matter where in your project you need a great door, a pivot door is the solution.
The design, size, and even weight of the door are up to you. From wood to marble and from glass to steel and copper: discover the many pivot door applications.
Types of pivot hinges
When you’re looking into applying a pivot door, it is good to know that there’s always a pivot hinge that works for you. FritsJurgens offers three ranges of pivot hinges that fit your doors’ measurements, weight, and the functionalities you desire.
Explore FritsJurgens’ pivot hinges and discover the possibilities.
Interior pivot door FAQ
Need more information or assistance?